Monday 30 January 2012

Monday Shop Update: vintage class rings

After thinking for a day, I've decided to do a shop update on every Mondays to banish the Monday blues and Fridays so that the shop wouldn't be so quiet during the weekends. (yays!) 

For the shop update today, I've added two class rings in Erin Antiques.

I've always liked class rings because:
1} they are always unique and carry a special meaning/ memory behind them.
2} they come in real solid gold - even for high schools! ( for schools in Singapore, we usually make class tees so those detailed class rings are special to me when I first discovered them in the States )
3} they have the most intricate details on them, enamel work, the year they are made and some even have semi-precious stones on them.

*
let me know what you think of them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment