Sunday 5 August 2012

I'm trying to get used to...

.... Working again. Now I work 9 hours straight on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends with no off days.  I'm am not used to it and it felt oh-so-hard. I had a breakdown today for working so damn hard ( because im the only "staff" there and i had to do everything). I felt that i've lost all my freedom for my husband's shop and for having to sit next to a fried carrot cake stall (which means lots of fumes, grease and heat for the whole day) and smiling to all customers (even those nasty ones) who came eventhough I'm terribly tired and seriously lack of sleep (look at my eye bags!) I got myself toast with thick slices of  butter sprinkled with sugar and sat down for a while, enjoyed my toast and I felt so much better. The next customer came and I'm full of smiles again and felt ready to overcome the hard days ahead. The sales today is even better than the day before and I met some really nice customers too.


Sorry for this emotional post today! I guess everyone has a bad day ever now and then but hey, i guess everything will turn out just fine.


(something that made me smile- ahh the fat cheeks o^v^o ) 
:) I hope that everyone have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment