Wednesday 25 April 2012

Dewey, the small town library cat

Have I said before that I like cats? Those big innocent-eyed creatures makes me melt and their warm "i want to cuddle up next to you" attitude makes me love them even more. I know sometimes they can be mischievous or act nonchalant but they sure do make a great friend. So, when I get a house of my own, I'm definitely going to have one :)

I bought this book the day before and now I'm already at chapter 18! I couldn't stop reading yet on another hand, I do not want to read so quickly that I'll reach the last few chapters where Dewey (the orange cat) got sick and died. I do not want this story to end, it's too good. too touching. I laugh when Dewey chewed rubber bands and played with his little ball of red yarn, I worry when he ran out of the library and was missing for a few days. urgh! I don't want to be a spoiler so if you've never read this book before, go get it! seriously, it's good.
I spent the rest of the day reading this book...
.....
and totally forgot I am suppose to clear my desk...
A few things that's lying on my table now among bits and pieces of paper and ribbons..
Vintage letterpress wooden stamp "E" ~ DearMacyVintage
The Cheshire cat ring that I bought 5 years ago ~Tarina Tarantino
Necklace~ handmade 
Enamel mourning brooch~ soon to be in my shop


///
*update/spoiler- i cried my eyes out when the cat was put to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment