Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm thankful..


Last year, I opened Erin Antiques in October. I was worried and uncertain about what beholds in the future for the shop. I didn't have much capital to start with and I was working part-time and it was stressful. The first month I only had one sale, though disappointed, I was really thankful to that customer who bought my signet ring. It sparks my motivation to read more and research more about what I was selling. I took initiative to wake up early to take a massive lot of pictures and choosing the best (that I think) for the listing. I've made the decision to quit my job in February this year (due to some health issues). My shop has since been a joy and comfort to me, and I am happy doing the thing I love.
*
I'll like to thank everyone who had purchased a piece of vintage jewelry from my shop and since I'm reaching my first 100th sale, I will send a little something along with the purchase for my 100th customer :)

I'm really thankful.
Oh! And happy Easter day!


(&p.s: do pardon me if I make any grammar/vocab mistakes in my post)

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment