Saturday 27 October 2012

the trip is confirmed!

... and I'm going to London next month! - this time I'm taking the plane alone. I'm starting to think if it will be boring for this 17 hours long trip- *urgh. However I'm still pretty excited and the husband bought me a new luggage bag for this trip yesterday :)


The weather in London is pretty cold in November so I've been making a list of "what-to-bring" in case I forget something important, for example, a coat or my husband's baby pillow. (ahh yes, i can be a little muddleheaded sometimes || and yep, I need that pillow to sleep- I'm insomniac, it's pretty much of a hereditary problem.)


I know of a few places in London that I will be visiting again (Camden market, portobello market..) but I am hoping to go more places for my 7 days trip. Please do share if you know of any great places to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment