Sunday 7 October 2012

things lying on my table..

..my two chatelaine purses. The one on the left is from France and the one on the right is from the Victorian era. I loved how delicate and detailed these purses are and have been bringing them around with me wherever I go.
The black button on the left is a WW1 military button with a hidden compartment for photos, it is currently holding a photograph of a lady named Ruth inside I kept the button and the small locket inside the French purse alongside with my coins. The heart shaped photo locket on top of the purses is my newest acquisition, a mourning locket for the baby with pictures of her parents on the right. 
There is an antique marcasite ring in my purse today too! 
I love the flowers and leaves details on the French purse - 
 Aren't they pretty? 

- so what's lying on your tables today? -





No comments:

Post a Comment